Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Come On Over...

Welcome to a blog made of everyday advice and experiences from high school and beyond. Now for a little about me... 


I'm Kathryn. I just graduated high school after much determination and hard work. On August 29th, I will move into Wofford College in Spartanburg, SC. Can you say scary? I have had the absolute pleasure of learning from the best parents a girl could ask for. Blayne is my brother, and I wouldn't trade him for anything. 

I'm currently giving my extra love to the sweetest Southern boy, Matthew Robinson. 

I plan to keep him around for awhile. I've lived in the same small town for practically my entire life. Although I used to beg to get out, I'm dreading having to leave in a few months. I work at a small grocery store called Corley's, home of the best muffins and twice baked potatoes in the world. I plan on giving the average girl some not so average advice for surviving high school and a little window in to my new life at college and beyond. You'll probably learn a lot more about me and the people I love throughout my posts. Hope you enjoy! 

-Kg

No comments:

Post a Comment